1. Please arrive 5 minutes early for classes. Studio doors will be open 5 minutes prior to start time.
2. Parents are welcome to sit in the waiting area during class.
3. Students should bring bottled water and healthy food items. Please do not bring peanut food items.
4. Students should wear clothes that are comfortable for movement and performance.
5. Language of instruction and participation is in English.
6. REFUNDS: after 1st class=Full refund. After 3rd class =no refunds.
7. Behavior policy: students are expected to participate to their fullest and to demonstrate a respectful and positive attitude at all times. If there is an issue with student’s behavior the following steps will be taken:
Step 1: Verbal warning with student. Step 2: Discussion with student and parent to address behavior. Step 3: Removal from program.
Please note that no refunds will be given if a student is removed from the class for behavior issues.
8. Class cancellation due to enrollment: If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, clients will be reimbursed in full.
9. By enrolling in the MTL Acting program you provide consent to MTL Acting and Julia Ainsworth to use photos and video footage of class activities for educational and promotional purposes.
10. If your child or teen has permission to leave the studio without a parent or guardian, please notify the instructor.