1. Studio doors will be open 5 minutes prior to start time. Please do not arrive more than 15 minutes prior to class time.
2. Attendance: Students are expected to attend classes regularly. Absences impact scene partners & cast members. Please provide as much notice as possible for absences.
3. Food and drink: Students should bring bottled water and healthy snack items to class. Please do not bring peanut food items.
4. Students should wear clothes that are comfortable for movement and performance.
5. The language of instruction and participation is in English.
6. Refund policy: after 1st class=full refund After 3rd class =no refunds
7. Behavior policy: Students are expected to participate to their fullest and demonstrate a respectful and positive attitude at all times. If there is an issue with a student’s behavior the following steps will be taken:
Step 1: Verbal warning with the student
Step 2: Discussion with student and parent to address the behavior
Step 3: Removal from the program
Please note that no refunds will be given if a student is removed from the class for behavior issues.
8. Class cancellation: If a class is canceled due to low enrollment, clients will be reimbursed in full.
9. By enrolling in the MTL Acting program, you provide consent to MTL Acting and Julia Ainsworth to use photos and video footage of class activities for educational and promotional purposes on Facebook, Twitter, etc.
10. For private sessions: Please provide notice of cancellation at least 24 hours in advance. After 24 hours clients will be asked to pay the studio rental fee of $15. Thank you for your understanding.